- This event has passed.
Week of Guided Prayer 2019
November 10, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - November 15, 2019 @ 9:00 pm
5th Week of Michaelmas 2019
What is it?
- to develop our relationship with our Lord through prayer in the midst of our daily life
- to try out different ways of praying
- to be helped in our prayer by meeting with an experienced spiritual director/prayer-guide
- to be more profoundly a part of the praying community of the Chaplaincy
You’ll be asked:
- to attend the Opening Meeting at the Catholic Chaplaincy on Sunday 10th Nov at 7pm to meet your Guide for the week (let us know if this is impossible; we might be able to make another arrangement).
- to meet for up to half an hour with your Guide Mon—Fri (11th –15th Nov) at a time that fits with your other commitments
- to pray for half an hour each day
- to attend the closing meeting at 8pm on Friday 15th, if possible.
- to make a donation of £20.00 to help cover costs, if you can afford to
How do I sign up?
Email Alvea, firstname.lastname@example.org, Assistant Catholic Chaplain. More info will be sent out to all who register interest.